We Are Hiring!
We are hiring!
A special opportunity! We are currently seeking a talented Executive Assistant to provide on-demand support to the firm and our founder/principal. This individual will ensure that our principal keeps her promises by keeping her organized and providing strategic scheduling (personal and professional) and supporting the successful execution of that schedule. Duties will include correspondence, email management, file management, generation of reports and other critical support to ensure client satisfaction and successful work-life integration for our principal. This position has the potential to grow into a role that articulates our brand through social media and other channels of communication. At all times, this individual will work to reinforce our long-term reputation as a first-class practice providing exceptional service and results.
Valuing integrity, fairness, collaboration and empowerment, our firm has a strong commitment to providing employees and contractors a sense of fulfillment. Candidates should thrive on intellectual stimulation, have the initiative to recommend processes and improvements to internal workflow and bring a competitive/creative spirit willing to grow over time as new opportunities arise.
This position usually requires approximately 15-20 hours a week. This amount could increase as commitments and opportunities expand. Candidates must be productive and comfortable working in traditional office, home office and virtual office environments and able to keep up in a business that is fast-paced, demanding and focused on exceptional service.
- Manages consulting materials, related correspondence and agreements
- Maintains principal’s professional and personal schedule
- Conserves the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence via both professional and personal channels with limited direction
- Provides additional resource to principle in maintaining work-life integration
- Manages telephone, email and correspondence interactions with clients, potential clients, professional associates, vendors and other projects
- Manages and schedules all activities related to clients, prospects and vendors
- Represents the executive by attending meetings or calls in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive in both professional and personal settings
- Maintains client information
- Monitors client activity in traditional and social media, and generates reports
- Assists with content development for firm’s website, Twitter feed and LinkedIn page
Requirements for Success:
- Pride in attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Understand how businesses, associations and government operate, including knowing how to relate well to the assistants of leaders
- Possesses written and oral communication skills, which reflect well on firm’s focus on high-impact leadership communication
- Maturity to handle a range of situations with limited direction and a high level of confidentiality
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, G Suite Hootsuite
- Competence and comfort with audio and visual technology, including video conferencing and social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and others
- Proximity to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (preferably within 20-25 minutes)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but open to college students looking for great exposure to PR/Communications experience
Candidates should submit resume no later than January 19, 2018 to email@example.com.